Trusted Criminal Defense Lawyer Serving Miami, OK & Joplin, MO
If you walk into a courtroom without the right legal representation, you could be facing heavy financial penalties or serving jail time depending on the circumstances. Jeremy Bennett is a trusted and skilled criminal defense attorney advocating for his clients. Whether your concerns are due to criminal offenses such as traffic violations, felony and misdemeanor charges, DWI and DUI, drug crimes, theft crimes, white collar crimes, violent crimes, domestic violence, or sexual misconduct allegations, we are equipped to provide you with the foremost legal aid available throughout Joplin, MO and Miami, OK. Our firm never stops striving to get the best possible results for our valued clients in every case we handle.
Jeremy Bennett grew up in Sapulpa, Oklahoma, and later lived in the Miami, OK, area for around 20 years. He served his country in the US Army as an infantryman for 6 years, as well as a Sergeant with tours in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Following his Army years, Jeremy decided to give back to the community by supporting children from poor parts of the state. He received a Bachelor of Science for Elementary Education at Missouri Southern State University and then taught for a couple of years in schools across Oklahoma and Missouri, focusing on the areas with high poverty rate.
After experiencing working with families in these schools, Jeremy started to better understand the need for legal services in rural Oklahoma. He decided to attend the College of Law at the University of Tulsa, where, in the end, he graduated with the highest honor. Currently, Jeremy is already an experienced attorney — a member of the Oklahoma Criminal Defense Lawyer Association (OCDLA) and the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL). He is married to his lovely wife and together they raise two children.
- Grew up in Sapulpa, Oklahoma and lived in the Miami area for around 20 years.
- Spent 6 years in the US Army as an infantryman. Separated service as a Sergeant with a tour in Iraq and a tour in Afghanistan.
- Following leaving the Army, I went to school at Missouri Southern State University where I received a Bachelor of Science for Elementary Education.
- Taught for a couple of years in schools in Oklahoma and Missouri that were high poverty rate schools.
- Decided to go to law school based on my experiences working with families in those schools and the need for legal services in rural Oklahoma.
- Attended the University of Tulsa College of Law where I graduated with highest honor.
- Member of the Oklahoma Criminal Defense Lawyer Association (OCDLA) and the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL).
- Married with two children.